How Does a Vehicle Become Certified Pre-Owned?
Not just any Honda can become a Certified Pre-Owned Honda vehicle. This is a specific designation that isn’t taken lightly. Each Honda comes with their own past life, so the first step is looking through that history and ensuring that it’s a good fit, through its CarFax report and available service report to see if it was involved in any major accidents. From there, factory-trained Honda technicians give the vehicle a 100-point inspection to verify its current healthy standing, and any needed repairs are done, always using Honda Genuine Parts for replacement. All of these procedures bring the vehicle to its like-new condition, ready to be your next Honda option!
What are the Benefits of a Certified Pre-Owned Honda?
Even to start, only certain Honda vehicles that meet our rigorous brand standards are eligible to be a Certified Used vehicle, but there’s many benefits that come on top of its incredible quality. These include:
- 100-point inspection: So you know every inch was looked after and properly serviced.
- Vehicle History Report: Ensuring you know what the vehicle has been through.
- Discounted rates: Special discounted finance rates are offered.
- Powertrain warranty: Adds on 2-years/60,000 km to original factory warranty.
- Exchange privilege: 7-day/1,000 km no hassle exchange period.
- MyHonda: Access to the Honda shopper and owner portal.
With a brand built on quality and reliability it should come as no surprise that the Honda Certified Pre-Owned vehicles are some of the absolute best in the segment. Met at incredible brand standards, finance rates, warranty add-on and more, taking advantage of the Honda Certified Used program lets you drive a like-new option with incredible quality.